Oneida’s Concrete division has supplied concrete products for both small and large ventures including many road projects in the area as well as some major construction contracts including:
- Second Avenue Subway Extension, New York City
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Skyway Seneca St./190 N Exit Loop and Bridge
- Rich Stadium (now New Era Field)
- HSBC Arena (now The Key Center)
While Oneida mostly supplies redi-mix products to the local Western New York region, we do have the capacity to work on projects throughout New York State, including New York City.
We are a New York State certified MBE and a certified federal DBE company. Our experienced drivers are members of the local Teamsters union and all our trucks are serviced and repaired in house by a team of experienced mechanics to insure they meet all safety and environmental standards.
If you are a contractor in need of redi-mix concrete please contact us at (716) 822-8205.